Christine graduated from the Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences in the Chiropody program. Prior to this, she received an Honours Bachelor of Arts degree in Kinesiology from Brock University. She then practiced as a Registered
Kinesiologist before specializing as a Chiropodist. She is a member and in good standing with the College of Chiropodists of Ontario. Christine is also certified in Active Release Techniques (ART), and has a special interest in biomechanics.
Christine is a spin instructor and her hobbies include working out, golfing, enjoying the outdoors and eating good food.
Christine is happy to provide the following services:
- Biomechanical/Gait Analysis
- Custom Foot Orthotics using Plaster of Paris
- Ankle Foot Orthotics (AFO) for foot injuries including drop foot, adult acquired flat foot, posterior tibialis dysfunction
- Active Release Technique /laser therapy for lower limb soft tissue injuries not limited to plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, capsulitis
- Compression Stockings : edema, varicose veins, tired legs
- Footwear education